Summer Day Camps
Summer 2021 Day Camp Fee: $200 plus tax /week. Discounts available for siblings.
Summer 2021 Day camp weeks run:
July 5-9 Celebration!
July 12-16 Disney
Aug 9-13 Stage & Screen
Aug 16-20 Dance
Summer Day Camp 2021 – Ages 4-13 – Our summer day camp runs Mon – Fri from 8:30am-4:30pm. Each week is filled with drama, dance, games, crafts, movies and more.
It is our mission to make each camp week a fun, happy and safe place to be. We have run day camps for 20 years and we always provide a great week for parents and children. We understand this summer is a very different time and some children may be feeling uneasy. Please inform us if there is anything we should be aware of to make your child’s experience with us even more enjoyable.
Covid-19 Guidelines and information for parents:
This guideline provides basic information and is not intended to take the place of medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or legal advice.
Prior to dropping off your child you must complete the online screening checklist. Campers may not enter the building until the daily screening check list is complete. Parents will be emailed the link to the screening questionnaire prior to camp start date. Please do not send your child if they are feeling ill of any kind. Please note there are NO REFUNDS 48hrs prior to camp.
• Drop off your child at 8:30am – campers will be put in groups to enter the building and will remain with the same group for the week
All campers are required to fill out our daily online screening questionnaire
• No parents will be permitted in the building
• Anyone entering the building will visit the hand sanitizer station upon entry
• Pick up time will be between 4:00-4:30 – someone will greet you at the door, please do not enter the building
• Campers are required to wear masks indoors and maintain physical distancing.
• We ask that all campers bring a second mask in the event initial mask becomes unwearable
• Lunches, snacks and hand washing breaks will be staggered
• When campers are outdoors and 3 meters distancing is in effect masks may be taken off
• Each camper must bring clean indoor running shoes or dance shoes with them daily
• Emphasize with your child that no food sharing is allowed
• Every camper should bring a labelled back pack with: a refillable water bottle, lunch, own utensils if required, hat, sunscreen LABEL EVERYTHING (note: campers must arrive at camp with sunscreen applied and be able to reapply themselves. Leaders will NOT apply sunscreen
• Each camper will have a designated place for their belongings
• Rain Days – activities will be indoors, drop off – remain in car and we will call you in
Our camps have 2 group leaders and 1 camp supervisor. The supervisor will monitor handwashing, cleaning areas between groups having breaks/lunches. All high touch surfaces will be cleaned a minimum of twice per day (door handles, faucets, light switches, toilets). Each of our rooms will have face masks, face shields, gloves, hand sanitizer, Kleenex, paper towels and disinfecting wipes for staff use if required. All garbages will be emptied each day and floors washed regularly. Our camp rooms will be taped out in 2×2 meter squares providing social distance between campers and leaders. Markings will be on the floor when groups form circles for games and activities. Any shared item between a group (cohort) will be cleaned after use including chairs, tables, balls etc.
What if my child feels ill?
If your child is feeling ill before camp starts for the day please do not send them to camp. Please call The Studio if your child is not attending for the day. If your child feels unwell during camp they will be removed from the group and remain with the staff member. Parent will be contacted immediately and child must be picked up immediately.