We are proud of our Music Theatre program and students love coming to class. Music Theatre class provides the opportunity to explore skills in creativity, emotions, quick thinking, critical thinking, spatial awareness, musicality, voice pitch and projection and group collaborations. The age of the students will dictate what material is covered and worked on. The start of the year is focused on getting to know each other and building trust through various drama games. As the year progress group vocal work and movement begins. Classes are divided by age.
- Music Theatre Jr 1 (ages 6-11)
- Music Theatre Jr 2 (ages 6-11)
- Music Theatre Int (ages 11-18)
Tuition (45 min classes)
|Full Year||9 Monthly Payments|
|4 Classes / Wk||1854||206|
|3 Classes / Wk.||1458||162|
|2 Classes / Wk.||1017||113|
|1 Class / Wk.||531||59|
If adding to a dance class follow the chart based on number of classes. ie. Taking ballet and tap $113 add Music Theatre $162
Please add 13% hst to all tuition fees
- 5% discount applies to 2nd sibling 10% discount to 3rd sibling for any program.
- $15.00 yearly non refundable membership fee applies to all students.
- Every “member” of our studio families will be eligible for member rates when applicable. Camps, special events, master classes, studio swag and more!
- $25 Production fee (non refundable) for all dance families involved in performance recitals. This provides families with on line video of dance recitals.