DANCERS SINGERS ACTORS
- What is involved? We are putting on a musical theatre production compiled of scenes and songs emphasizing “Individuality, Acceptance & Empowerment”.
- Am I needed at all rehearsals? |Ofcourse! How else can we put a show together? We will have weekly rehearsals Tuesdays 5:30-6:30 from September to May.
- What can I expect from the Young Company? Be prepared to learn a lot! There will be choreography, songs and lines to memorize. The harder you work and the more focused you are during rehearsal the better the end result will be on stage! Oh, and we will definitely have fun!
- Is there a fee? Yes there is a fee associated with the Young Company. First and foremost this is a learning process. This is not a program where you simply “put on a show”. Students will grow as performers from the Young Company experience. We have highly experienced directors leading the company and have a wealth of knowledge to share.
- Where do we perform? The Young Company gives back to our community. There will be a performance at The Studio as well as various Senior centers in Brampton in June.
- Do I have to audition? No! We will teach you all you need to know.